DIY painting interior

BLACK SUNSHINE

Reaction score
i will post up a few pics of the panels i painted yesterday so you can see how they look close up.....

Last edited:

BLACK SUNSHINE

Reaction score
Thanx guys, to clear up a few things, the dash will be getting painted as well, just leaving the upper setion as is, and for right now i will be leaving the pillar trim as is, pretty much from the shoulder height up will be tan for now, unless when it all goes together i see it need to be done....i will spray the dash in the car with my detail gun, saves alot of time....pics will be up this week as i finish it up....

Here r some pic's from the work i did yesterday,
005-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

Here r a few from my vette i did a few years ago, complete interior redo, like i am doing now....
0132.jpg

015-1.jpg

DXaccorD

Reaction score
:doh: forgot about that......:owned:

no not a 79 it's a 76....

ah, good stuff either way. There beautiful cars, my dad has a 79 ttops ect i love that body style.

edit: i gotta get some pics of my dads interior too, he somehow managed to get two 12"s right behind where you sit under the glass :)

BLACK SUNSHINE

Reaction score
Here are a few pics , i got my new carpet in today, from auto custom carpet..http://www.accmats.com/Products/Flooring/AutomotiveReplacementCarpet.aspx
thay are great to deal with fast shipping and good customer service, this is going to be a busy weekend, alot to do, i will keep taking pics, i plan to have the interior painted, carpet installed this weekend...will post up the pics saturday nite....

007-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

Back