FS: Drag DR-31 CHEAP AND BRAND NEW!!

dumpedaccord69

Reaction score
Hey everyone, haven't been on here in awhile. Long story short back in Jan. the accord got totaled and i ended up getting an 05 subaru wrx. So I've got four Drag DR-31 wheels (bronze) for sale with tires. These wheels and tires are less than six months old, just want to get rid of them. I am asking for $580.00 for both wheels and tires.
Only issue is one wheel is damaged all the tires are ok, if need I can tell you where to get the four wheel.

SPECS>
wheels: Drag DR-31 16x7 Bronze
offset: 40
bolt pattern: 4x100 and 4x114.3
ties: BFG G sport 205.45.16

IF INTERESTED LET ME KNOW AND ILL POST UP PICTURES, LIKE I SAID BRAND NEW, LESS THAN 5K MILES ON THES WHEELS AND TIRES AND THE FOUR WHEEL IS DAMAGED. IF YOU PRICE IT ALL OUT THIS IS A HECK OF A DEAL.

P.S. Also I've got laying around a/c compressor, stock springs, stock grille, power steering pump, and fuel pump.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us this is the wheel that is damaged (bent and powder coat coming off, this is where the car was hit at, tire is perfectly fine)

Last edited:

dumpedaccord69

Reaction score
u said one was damaged?

yeah if you look at the four picture the wheel with no center cap the lip in bent inwards. This is where the car was hit at also that same wheel on the face of it the paint is coming off, not a lot but enough to notice up close.

Back