drop height pics...plz

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
He could have just bumped his old threads instead of clogging up the website hahahaha :)

On a serious note, more than half of the active members here have some sort of suspensions done, just go to the members ride and look at them. I don't see what is so hard with a few clicks and there you go. It isn't like no one has that drop.

gold4door02

Reaction score
I see where you guys are all coming from as I am a newbie also but when I first started on the forum I started a couple of threads w/out searching, looking for someone to "spoon feed" me all the answers but when a couple of you guys had mentioned to use the search function I did just that. Now I can find almost anything Im looking for by using the advanced search function and ive learned a ton from this forum and some of the older threads. Everyones help has been greatly appreciated and when I finsh finals next week I plan to go through and REP the members who have taken the time and energy to help me out (even when I may have been asking redundant ?s that I could have searched for)so just wanted to say thanks and also I will be making a members ride thread and looking forward to everyones feedback whether it be positive or negative!!:D

truWarier02

Reaction score
I see where you guys are all coming from as I am a newbie also but when I first started on the forum I started a couple of threads w/out searching, looking for someone to "spoon feed" me all the answers but when a couple of you guys had mentioned to use the search function I did just that. Now I can find almost anything Im looking for by using the advanced search function and ive learned a ton from this forum and some of the older threads. Everyones help has been greatly appreciated and when I finsh finals next week I plan to go through and REP the members who have taken the time and energy to help me out (even when I may have been asking redundant ?s that I could have searched for)so just wanted to say thanks and also I will be making a members ride thread and looking forward to everyones feedback whether it be positive or negative!!:D

All teh n00bs should carry an attitude like this guy.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

All teh n00bs should carry an attitude like this guy.

Saved. Whenever we get new members acting like arrogant ****heads, this will be thrown in their face.

kevo

Reaction score
Wow I'm a noobie to the game and boy am I glad I never got roasted like this lmao thank god for the search button:D

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score
Saved. Whenever we get new members acting like arrogant ****heads, this will be thrown in their face.

+1 haha. everyone link his post in your favorites for future reference.

Back