EAF and REMIX Event Car show @ Del Mar Feb 19th, 2011

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
picture.php

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
Going now. My homegirl is modeling there. You can use her name for your ticket code to get $5 off "RAICHELLE"
purchase tickets here: Del Mar Remix
163063_1511315550111_1451045660_31147857_2958684_n.jpg

Last edited:

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
rumor is weksos event people are kinda pissed that most of the big name models will be in attendance at remix/eaf instead of weksos which is the next day...lol

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
rumor is weksos event people are kinda pissed that most of the big name models will be in attendance at remix/eaf instead of weksos which is the next day...lol

yup heard that too. heres some of the known models that are going to be at remix. please use my homegirls code if you plan on going and purchasing your ticket a head of time. 5 bucks off instead of 3 bucks off with the flyer!

header.jpg

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
yup heard that too. heres some of the known models that are going to be at remix. please use my homegirls code if you plan on going and purchasing your ticket a head of time. 5 bucks off instead of 3 bucks off with the flyer!

header.jpg

not just attending the show, registered for the show with my car club Team ShoPow

bastards! stealing our models!!!!

lol well outside underground parking lot or indoor car show...

no offense the team and i would love to make a road trip to a weksos event one day!

Last edited:

KnightRyder

Reaction score
its not at the usual underground parking garage in japantown this year, we're indoor at fort mason in the heart of tourist area of SF.

Back