eBay Seller BaysonR

toofastaccord23

Reaction score
^^ aww thank you lol looks good man i like :thumbsup:, i kinda want to paint my lip white wut do you think should i keep it black or go white

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
^^ aww thank you lol looks good man i like :thumbsup:, i kinda want to paint my lip white wut do you think should i keep it black or go white

with the white paint I'd stay black...it offsets the hood well. In my case it kinda just sticks out...so once it warms up here, I'm off to paint.

mr. smith

Reaction score
Alright guys... I know the files are large, but I figured you want to zoom in...

Those corners fit like a glove.

This one is for toofastaccord... Unfortunately I'm not slammed like him

yea that looks good!well good news i just got mine today!!!

Last edited:

toofastaccord23

Reaction score
This ones for NashvegasCG

newlip025-1.jpg

pattywak

Reaction score
Ahhh I'm so on the fence about these lips...I really like them bc they are made for the coupes and won't have fitment problems like my current lip but they stick out so much like a snow plow...the OEM lip didn't even stick out that much... :eusa_wall:

toofastaccord23

Reaction score
what do you mean stick out like the sides of the lip ? just get one there way better than the crappy abs plastic mugen lip trust me i was on the fence about this lip too but you get used to it and no more worrying about breaking your lip getting out drive ways.

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
what do you mean stick out like the sides of the lip ? just get one there way better than the crappy abs plastic mugen lip trust me i was on the fence about this lip too but you get used to it and no more worrying about breaking your lip getting out drive ways.

true that... and your car is black p.wak, so It'll look better without even painting it. I just can't even wait for the first 60 degree day here in Nashville to paint mine, as well as do my full exhaust.

Back