eBay Seller BaysonR

mr. smith

Reaction score
yea i got mine and installed it and it just fit right on, but im not sure if i like it. it sticks out quite a bit in the front and isnt that low like the mugen i had..ill see how i like it after a while if not i may just sell it and get another abs mugen.breaking it isnt that big of a deal being as i dont drive the car most of the time anyways.

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
yea i got mine and installed it and it just fit right on, but im not sure if i like it. it sticks out quite a bit in the front and isnt that low like the mugen i had..ill see how i like it after a while if not i may just sell it and get another abs mugen.breaking it isnt that big of a deal being as i dont drive the car most of the time anyways.

I like it because it's different, and there is something to be said for the glove like fit. Plus.. it will have to grow on you.

matty2013

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does that new 2 door lip not look like an OEM one(the outside corners are pointy but OEM is round). looks like it sticks out further than the bumper itself too.

Last edited:

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does that new 2 door lip not look like an OEM one(the outside corners are pointy but OEM is round). looks like it sticks out further than the bumper itself too.

already been over this like 5 pages ago. yes it doesn't look all that OEM-ish, but fits like it.

toofastaccord23

Reaction score

Okay so if you guys are worried about the corners and the front of the lip y not just sand it down a bit till it fits ur standards

pattywak

Reaction score

Yeah, I posted about this already. The name is a little bit misleading, but so far all the people who have it say it fits "like a glove." Maybe they should change the name to "OEM-like Fitment front lip."

And sanding down the corners....I really doubt that would work as well as you think it out. :poke:

pattywak

Reaction score
Also toofast, yours looks a little different from the one Nashvegas posted up.
newlip025-1.jpg

vs
dsc0120dt.jpg

The front edge of toofast's lip looks like it has another indent that goes throughout the entire leading edge of the lip that is missing from the lip Nashvegas posted up.

What accounts for the difference?

pattywak

Reaction score
Hmm...wasn't he one of the first to have it? Maybe it was an early prototype of the lip or something like that.

Back