Extra Interior Lighting

AccordUser

Reaction score
So, I have noticed that my interior lighting on my 6th gen sedan is not the best thing on the block, for that reason I am contempltating LED addition or two extra rear pillar lights.

This guy

http://www.jukeownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic2715.html

He did ok for his situation, but I would spend much more money and time than he did obviously. If i did the extra lights, I would want to wire them to my dome light so they would have the dimming function as well, that wouldnt cause an impedance problem would it (such as fuses blowing)? I know that LEDs are nice, but at the same time, the extra pillar lights would look very nice (OEM). Ideas?:goyou:

AccordUser

Reaction score
Check out kn0x47's, I thought his were clean, and looked OEM.

Couldnt find pictures of it, never really searches specific members before

kn0x47

Reaction score
4977500646_01c5717f56_z.jpg

4915395440_b7f7396ac8_z.jpg

no they wont blow a fuse. good luck getting the headliner down to run wires. its a pain

AccordUser

Reaction score
Check out kn0x47's, I thought his were clean, and looked OEM.

NO KIDDING, THAT IS CLEAN AS S***.

go to the junk yard and find some map/reading lights off another car and get creative

Yeah, I think I will do that, the BMW's have some nice pillar lights, i.e. my dads 750il

AccordUser

Reaction score
kn0x47, where did you get those interior lights from? I don't like to drink another mans coffee, but you make it kinda hard not too.:coffee:

AccordUser

Reaction score
no they wont blow a fuse. good luck getting the headliner down to run wires. its a pain

yup, i did it. no a pain though, a wire clothes hanger works great,all i had to remove was the dome light and both rear pillars.:boink:

Back