FS: F&F type 2s for sale in NY -- SOLD

truWarier02

Reaction score
Re: F&F type 2s for sale in NY

Good deal. GLWS.

for a little comfort.. are the f2s not smooth and soft ride? im very interested

Haha, I've had my Type 1's for about 2 weeks.

To me, they're a bit stiff, then again.. I'm coming from Teins so just about any other coilover would feel like a harsh ride.

Getting used to it though.

Ratchet

Reaction score

Thanks for the bump guys. No clearance all around, running on 17s. I'm loving the look and almost getting used to the stiff ride... But not the wifey and my kiddo. And I only have 1 car. Now with eibach prokit...everyone''s happy.

02J4accord

Reaction score

So the new dampening adjustment knob will come with them or have you already replaced it and it needs another one?

Just a little confused on what the post is saying.

thanks

Ratchet

Reaction score

So the new dampening adjustment knob will come with them or have you already replaced it and it needs another one?

Just a little confused on what the post is saying.

thanks

edited the post. thanks for that.
i broke the knob on the left front coilover.. and i just ordered the replacement that will be included on the sale.

Last edited:

rick_dang1987

Reaction score

Thanks for the bump guys. No clearance all around, running on 17s. I'm loving the look and almost getting used to the stiff ride... But not the wifey and my kiddo. And I only have 1 car. Now with eibach prokit...everyone''s happy.

i'm about to buy F&F type 1 but i still thinking a bout the stiff ride. Wat brand of shocks u go with your eibach prokit right now?

Last edited:
Back