f23 build

hotaccord243

Reaction score
thanks man, yeah i've had a shi**y week so far, my tire blew on the highway and had to buy all 4 new tires (the KDW2's 215/45/17) and now i gotta spend the same if not more just for audio.... this blows.... at least i'm getting something a nicer stereo out of it and an alarm....

hotaccord243

Reaction score
yeah the gauges, the radar detector and even golf clubs were left in the car, even my 80 gb microsoft zune was left in the center console and that wasn't taken..... but yet they took cd's outta the drivers door and dug in the back of the car for cds also... hmmm

parts list is up to date minus the audio obviously.... LOL

the money for the build is worth every penny, and 350 was a conservative tune i didn't wanna push it because i drive it so much and risk reliability....

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Well I think for now im gonna get a new spoolin' Log manifold..Garrett T3 Super60 .48A/R turbo and make 3" DP,and straight 3" to HKS HI-power muffler.then convert to obd1 to get a real tune.. that should be a good starting point..ditch the OEM injectors and missing link junk!

I read on "Stinkers" thread it takes a month to sleeve the block using benson sleeves? is that about right?

hotaccord243

Reaction score
that's a good call, but thats a bit small in my opinion, you'll definitely have no problems with lagging..... thats for sure...

yeah but roughly a month is a good estimate and is typical to sleeve a block i would say!

russiansohcf23

Reaction score
once you get the audio and the car alarm its time to bring it out to the 1/4 mile track. Lol. Lets see some numbers there! Very nice build by the way.

hotaccord243

Reaction score
it is worth every damn penny!

Worth every damn penny is correct!
Right now currently sitting at around 375whp if my math is correct....
- 333whp @ 18 psi
- now at 22psi
- +4psi @ ~10-12whp/psi = 40-48whp?

Anyway,

Buying a new turbo is out of the question, just finishing off paying things off and upgrading the turbo over the winter. But i WILL be going for a re-tune at a closer shop here soon. I am going to call them probably tomorrow and set up an appointment to get a re-tune done after Nov. 8th.... :coffee:

9450erick

Reaction score
Worth every damn penny is correct!
Right now currently sitting at around 375whp if my math is correct....
- 333whp @ 18 psi
- now at 22psi
- +4psi @ ~10-12whp/psi = 40-48whp?

Anyway,

Buying a new turbo is out of the question, just finishing off paying things off and upgrading the turbo over the winter. But i WILL be going for a re-tune at a closer shop here soon. I am going to call them probably tomorrow and set up an appointment to get a re-tune done after Nov. 8th.... :coffee:
how do u updrade a turbo? i never heard of that. is it buying the internals of the turbo?
@ what rpm do you get full boost?
i want to see that dyno sheet :omghi2u:

Last edited:

9450erick

Reaction score
^ i dont know if that was just a typo so i asked anyways

Back