f23a1 at its best?

kevo

Reaction score
Couple questions were you using stock internals , two how many miles were on the car when you ran your set up

Snoobly

Reaction score
you're gonna wanna 5 speed swap before you go turbo man. the extra power will rip your auto apart.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Double your cash flow, buy Nikita's (RussianRed, aka one of the best sellers on this site) turbo kit, do 5spd swap.

Or buy another f23 head and manifold.. Have them port and polished and build the head. Go for a retune with on chipped p28 ecu; you'll have to convert to obd1. And you still need to do the 5spd. That auto tranny is limiting you so much.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Thanks for the vouch Quinn!

The kit is pending sale currently, however I do have extra turbo parts available too aside from that.

kevo

Reaction score
Yeah I'm new to this stuff but yeah for sure ima do the 5speed swap then build the bottom to the top for the turbo thanks for your guys help

Reaction score
I have a completely bone stock automatic 2002 Accord LX it is the 2.3L. Ever since My buddy got his car turbocharged i have been wanting to do the same to mine.
Obviously y'all have been saying do the manual swap, And don't want to but i might change my mind if persuaded enough. But i honestly have no clue where to start nor where to look for the kits. I've heard FMAX and Turbonetics but don't know which to pick.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i believe FMAX has been discontinued... not sure abt turbonetics tho... it'll be easier to piece out your own kit... just search the forum for info regarding this topic

Back