F23A1AT's 1989 Nissan 240sx "Phoenix"

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
It looks like it's coming along nicely. I like seeing the progression on your s13, unlike myself who is working backwards. My car is on jack stands due to the fact that I have no wheels.

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Sweet update man, what kind of bracket did you have to get to get the calipers to fit?

Just the factory bracket from the J30. From what I've read the J30 and Q45 front brakes would have been a factory upgrade if requested, no definite confirmation on that though. The only obstacle I encountered was the dust shield having a lip on it that had to be removed. I've definitely got to figure an easy way to smooth the edges out, I almost lost a finger.

It looks like it's coming along nicely. I like seeing the progression on your s13, unlike myself who is working backwards. My car is on jack stands due to the fact that I have no wheels.

Are you picking up some new wheels?

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Making some progress I see, can't wait till this thing is done. The wait will be worth it! Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Are you picking up some new wheels?

Well I was planning on going 5 lug and was in a little slump financially so I decided to sell them sooner than later. I still haven't collected everything for my brake upgrade and 5 lug so now my car is stuck on jack stands lol.

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Was at a junkyard today and scooped up this fatty, tbd if it is a real A'PEXi. It needs some elbow grease and a good welder to get it on the car.

Smokin' like a chimney.

2012-09-26191948.jpg

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Looking good suspension is always a first. Im looking to do the cg with all new bruschings soon too

LMK if you find a good set of them somewhere mine are getting tired and all I can find is less than half of them anywhere.

Well I was planning on going 5 lug and was in a little slump financially so I decided to sell them sooner than later. I still haven't collected everything for my brake upgrade and 5 lug so now my car is stuck on jack stands lol.

5 Lug FTW some many more wheel options. Where you going to use a J30 or Q45 rear end or some thing like that?

More fire

IMG_20121012_204853.jpg

Last edited:
Back