FS: F23's Complete Part-out Thread

F23A1AT

Reaction score
So the time has come for me to part out and move on with my life without the CG. I has amassed a few parts over the years and have learned a lot more.

Everything here is for sale at reasonable prices but if you want to haggle PM me. Do thus on the forum so I don't drive two hours for you to ask me for a lesser price.

The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, if you are local enough I am willing to drive and meet you at the cost of some fuel money. I am in Gainesville Fl and I am willing to drive as far as Orlando to the South or Jacksonville to the North. PayPal is the best way to exchange funds on the internet.

I will update the thread as I add a few items here or there that I forgot to take pictures of this morning.

First up is my prized Legend GS brake setup.

I have no intention of parting out this particular "Item". These pads and rotors are bedded to each other and I seriously doubt anyone will buy a set of rotors or pads alone.

If you were to get these items all together brand new/re-manufactured you'd drop more than $300.

SOLD

PowerSlot Prelude rotors.
Hawk Ceramic pads
Acura Legend GS calipers
V6 23T Accord brackets

Take note of how much braking material is left. I had a set of these for over four years and they never lost their bite.

Next is a header I picked up. It's a little ugly but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. It also comes with a homemade O2 harness extension which works fine.

SOLD

Here are some DDM Tuning Slim Ballasts with 8K bulbs. They still worked very well when I took them out. They never flickered or gave me any problems.

Sold

A set of used OEM mudflaps with hardware and plastic buttons for the back. They're in good shape but they have a few rough spots.

Sold

OEM hood struts with ball studs and mounting hardware. These came directly form Honda and made the hood on the car so much easier to open up. Each gas strut is 37 dollars new and good luck finding the studs anywhere.

$old

I have the Progress 24mm solid rear sway bar for sale as well. Progress doesn't even make these anymore. This is to the best of my knowledge the biggest sway bar ever made by a company for the CG Accord. If you want a car that will sit flat through any corner this is the RSB for you. The moment you put it on the car and hit a Round-about the first time you'll ask yourself why you didn't do this mod years ago. A RSB truly is the best first suspension mod for this car. This will come with bushings and their respective brackets. I do not have end-links to include is this sale, I do encourage the use of MOOG links though, they are beefy as fuuuuu.

Sold

It has a small knick on it where I failed to get the exhaust hanger completely off and it rubbed for a few days.

Up last for now is my intake, it has a AEM dryflow air filter.

SOLD

New Items

A set of DDM Tuning "Fat Ballasts", they will come with 8K bulbs (not pictured). I used these on my fogs and they were also great no problems at all.

Sold

I will be adding items as I find thing I forgot about so the thread will be updated in time. PM me with your ZIP code about buying anything.

Remember that I am open to negotiation so LMK.

Last edited:

wsdrummer06

Reaction score
interested in the headers! any brand on them?

also will those brakes fit my 1999 lx sedan 4 cyl?

Last edited:

White6GAV6

Reaction score
I'm going to be in Orlando this Saturday for Nurotag. Interested in your mud guards. Let me know.

F23A1AT

Reaction score
interested in the headers! any brand on them?

also will those brakes fit my 1999 lx sedan 4 cyl?

I did forget to mention the brand. They are "Neutron" I think it is some off brand. They fit very well though.

pm for those calipers

Responded

Intake ?? Sold or not ??

Intake is still available, is that you that texted me?

I'm going to be in Orlando this Saturday for Nurotag. Interested in your mud guards. Let me know.

I don't know if I could make it there tomorrow. However I will get back with you as soon as I know.

HIDS sold!

Back