Facebook Pwned.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
6zjNO.jpg

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Muauahaa....

Side note. What I say and do outside of work should have no bearing on my job performance. Everyone *****es about their jobs/managers/co-workers. Using that against your employees is just ridiculous. It's like no one's allowed to say anything anymore for fear of being fired or reprimanded in some way.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
:rofl:

dumb *****.

Side note. What I say and do outside of work should have no bearing on my job performance. Everyone *****es about their jobs/managers/co-workers. Using that against your employees is just ridiculous. It's like no one's allowed to say anything anymore for fear of being fired or reprimanded in some way.

yeaa, it is pretty beat. my friends boyfriend got fired cuz of something he said about his manager at work. he didnt say it while he was at work either, and a co-worker that overheard it ratted him out :boo: not something to be fired over tho, especially since there was no real proof.

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
sounds like she was waiting to get canned anyway :poke:

i like the older one better...where the guy emails back and forth why he can't go into work, then his boss looks on facebook and sees the post "im hungover...**** it, i'm calling in today" :rofl:

1fastj30a1

Reaction score
:bash:

This seems like something that would be on FML, and people would say she deserved it because she forgot she had her boss on her facebook.

Back