Finally!!! After 2 Months! (No 56k)

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
After 2 months of waiting, they finally came in. What are they you might ask? Well I'll be more than happy to answer that. They are Tein SS Coilovers!!!

I know, the pictures arent the best, but I need time to do a photoshoot.

I had the SS lower my car to make it an even drop. Its supposed to be a 2 finger gap all around. The front is highly tightened, and the rear is only medium tightened. I believe the guy said there was 10 clicks though, and he didnt go higher than 5 on the front or rear.

I need to go back to get everything re-adjusted though because the rear sunk down a lil to a finger and a half gap, and i rub pretty bad on some turns on going up and down hills, etc. Also, I need the rear tightened more. Especially in case I have to have people in my back seat.

DSC02518.jpg

DSC02528.jpg

DSC02531.jpg

DSC02542.jpg

DSC02543.jpg

Dropped more than expected, but then re-adjusted. Jus had to snap a quick one of the lowest I would ever see it
DSC02546.jpg

How it sat after I drove it home
DSC02550.jpg

DSC02552.jpg

DSC02553.jpg

Im thinking about rolling my fenders as well, jus in case I want to go lower without rubbing.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Drop looks ok, I'd prefer a little lower my self. And holy moly I still can't get over how big the Evo is.

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
lol thanks guys. I want to go lower, but I cant, with the roads I drive around and the way I drive, my car would get messed up. I would go lower too if it was tighter and I didnt have the greddy evo on there. thats basically what holds me back.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Yeah roads around me suck too but you'll eventually learn to get around them. So yeah, slammed ftw. Enough said.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
those are basics not SS... still looks good tho... i want a set my self

Back