finally painted my lip

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Looks great! I wanna see more pics of turbo haha. Are you boosting 9psi on stock bottom end and stock head studs?

Last edited:

4draccordpwr

Reaction score
thanks! it cost me like 30 bucks i think i got everything at advanced auto parts, the sand paper and primer paint and they had the duplicolor color match so i just used 2 cans of that and a clear cloat can. ill show more pics of the turbo for you guys in a couple of days im still at 9 psi and everything is stock except for a clutch and flywheel ya kno but besides that it runs like a champ =)! is everything stock on yours russianred? nice ride btw along with everyone else

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Thanks man!

I ran with everything stock using a 57 trim Turbonetics at 7psi for over a year wonderfully! Head gasket started leaking after 35k miles, and I switched that and upgraded to ARP head studs. Then my tuner blew up my engine, and now there will be nothing left stock on my bottom end, down to the bolts.. full race build, refer to build thread. The only stock component after this stage will be the head, which will also eventually get upgraded.

4draccordpwr

Reaction score
damn dude i wouldve been pissed if the tuner blew the motor but i like how your going to upgrade everything hopefully ill do the same eventually with my car

Back