flat black teaser

CHID0

Reaction score
No offense but i don't think flat black looks good on the accords. V-Dub golfs and rabbits, yeah, but not the accord. IMO it only looks good on real sleepers or ballin *** cars, and flat black is a no no, matte black has a better look to it.

I gotta say you got balls to have tried it though....aside from my rant maybe if you finish the WW setup and dump it low low....

Tx_Accord98

Reaction score
I think that is black primer. i've seen this new primer that looks just like that. if sprayed right, it looks flat black.

naoandlata

Reaction score
No offense but i don't think flat black looks good on the accords. V-Dub golfs and rabbits, yeah, but not the accord. IMO it only looks good on real sleepers or ballin *** cars, and flat black is a no no, matte black has a better look to it.

I gotta say you got balls to have tried it though....aside from my rant maybe if you finish the WW setup and dump it low low....

I gotta agree...leave flat black to smaller cars (civics, tegs, 240sx)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I don't know, one of our local guys did a "hot rod" type job with his Accord. I think it looks pretty good:

rashow025.jpg

rashow026.jpg

lwlba

Reaction score
haha hmmm... interesting.. i think it can go either way. what's the plan now?

sneak

Reaction score
yep... primer

duplicolor sandable primer... $4.44 a can... took about 12 cans

i sanded it and cleaned thoroughly before painting though.

i think it looks damn decent considering its spraypaint, and as far as what next... i dont know... i'm probably going to roll with this for quite a while.

i definitely agree with whoever mentioned tuckin' tire... trust me i really want to!! camber wear and ****ed up driveways/entrances disagree.

Last edited:
Back