Flush 99 Accord

FlushAccord99

Reaction score
Basm917... thanks ive had them for a while now. Im actually looking to sell them and pick up some new wheels. I have a set of 5 if anyone is interested? :)

Diskowon.. thanks for the link, ill be sure to try and make it. Depends if i have to work that saturday or not. But thanks you again!

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
Your car looks familiar..did you buy the car off a member on this site maybe?

But either way, the car looks clean. A lip kit would finish the car off nicely!

FlushAccord99

Reaction score
nope i bought this car from the original owner in san jose. it was completely stock when i bought it. I have done everything myself on this car. :)

Reaction score
I love your car because it is a dead look-a-like to mine all the way to the bone. Black Coupes FTW! If your rims go missing though, They are on mine on the East coast. :p Nice whip!

FlushAccord99

Reaction score
Thanks you all for the compliments, i appriciate it! I actually work at a UPS store so if i find someone on here thats willing to shell out a little more $$ im willing to ship them as well. I have them posted locally on craigslist right now, see how that works out. Then hopefully doing a 5 lug conversion from an automatic accord, because they have a much bigger wheel selection in the 5x114 size.

Back