flyers to get more people to join

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score

shavedaccord

Reaction score
lol if anything I was going to ghost in a picture of a 6th gen rather than actuall people..and I was thinking of useing one of them group photos actually of one of the meets

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
well yeah lol, i wasn't saying put ppl there. i just thought there were some nice meet pics in that thread

shavedaccord

Reaction score
yeah lol I re-read what you said and understood about 10 minutes later my mind just isn't here at the moment focused on getting this exhaust done

theaccordian

Reaction score
Wildman said:
why did you see a pic of yourself in that thread? haha

Fine! you can make fun of the way I look I'll just find a car site that has a better admin.

BYE

:D

Jeffro

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
Fine! you can make fun of the way I look I'll just find a car site that has a better admin.

BYE

:D

You're fired! :cool:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
theaccordian said:
yeah the point is to "attract" people, not scare them away with our ugly mugs lol

put a ghosted picture of boobs on the background........sex sells, hahaha. that would work, haha.

6THGEN_AI4

Yep its a good idea, I see tons of mod 6thgens everyday here in miami, even at my college, work and traffic lights. Sometimes I've left 'em the address of the site even I've promote the site in cardomain but yee definetely we need a good flyer, something that make feel interested (even if your not computer fan).

Back