Votes: 1 7.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
yeah I noticed lol posted wrong link haha but either way I didnt like the ones I was gunna post anyway...but yeah I know but some people said the civics dont fit perfect in the 98 bumpers so I was kinda skeptical

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
well of course you will need to do minor modifications...if you're really going for the flush look...you can pull it off. just takes time and effort and determination to get it perfect. i really don't mind the OEM fogs anyway. much easier because they're made for your car. civic fogs aren't.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
from what ive seen they fit pretty well, and unless someone is taking a magnifying glass to your ride no one is gonna be able to tell

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
ahhh yeah 1 are jus civics and the fit pretty well on 98-00 bumpers... the oem round things look horrible like some they should be on some off-road car. if u dont like the civic ones, then y not the 01-02 sedan fogs look em up on ebay, those look pretty flush on 98-00 bumpers too

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
ahhh yeah 1 are jus civics and the fit pretty well on 98-00 bumpers... the oem round things look horrible like some they should be on some off-road car. if u dont like the civic ones, then y not the 01-02 sedan fogs look em up on ebay, those look pretty flush on 98-00 bumpers too

they fit with some modification though. sad they didn't make 98-00 fogs the same style as the 01-02.

US3D98

Reaction score
go with ebay if u gonna get the civic fog lights i just got mines last week for $37 free shipping with the wiring harness lol just my 2cent

sabSquishy

Reaction score
Looks pretty unanimous. And +1 for the post above me. Doing the install next weekend.

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score
Civic fogs look the best, plus they look like if they were made for our accords lol
MAKE SURE U SEAL THEM WITH SEALENT OR SOMETHING OTHERWISE THEY'LL GET RUSTED
i had to get a new set, they were from ebay.

Last edited:
Back