For members....Can we get a bit more respect with PM's???

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I always get PM's. I think it's good to help people out when you can. You forget that you were a noob too, so don't get too conceited with your new found knowledge.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I don't mind answering PM's as long as it's decent questions. If it's worded in poor grammar from some idiot, then they probably won't get answered.

pattywak

Reaction score
The only thing I hate is like you said, when people PM you and expect you to do all the work for them. There is a search button for the forum, USE IT!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I enjoy getting PM's from new members, and I like helping them out. But I haven't received too many useless ones as it sounds like others have. Plus I never get an onslaught that consumes a lot of my time. I haven't gotten any that had terrible grammer either, I always get please/thank you, etc.

I guess we all have the right to ignore a PM we do not care for.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
lol, i get pm's pretty often, about random little ****, haha. its all good by me tho, since im on here so often. i havent had a, "wtf asshole?! why dont you answer my ****ing 13billion pm's ive ****ing sent you? **** **** ****!!!", pm yet. lol.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
x3 - My Blackberry is always going off! PMs, Conversations, Thread updates, where does it stop! :peace:

I turned email notifications off just for that reason. It's really annoying when I give someone an infraction for something then they PM me all butthurt because they ****ed up.

O Well

Back