Forum bugs / issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Getting 504 Gateway Timeout error pages intermittently.

Also got a page earlier today that said I was not authorized to access this page. This page meaning the 6GA home page.

And any time I visit the site I get redirected...

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I can't even make a post without gateway timing out 504 nginx :eh:.

Happens most at night around midnight, but been happening all morning!

I make a post then it takes forever, I click stop, then post again, and it all goes through. Sometimes it doesn't. When it does go through, it says duplicate post etc...

Input? What's causing this to constantly keep happening?

In fact it just happened on this exact post.. Seems like there's no way around it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^When you get the 504 page, hit back on your browser, then click on the name of the thread at the top of the page. When the thread is loaded, it should take you to the last page in it and your post which you thought failed, should be there. That's what I've been doing anyway.

People have been re-posting after the error page and that results in the double post. I think.

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
When selecting option for 'request read receipt' when sending private messages, it NEVER actually gives the read receipt.. :confused:

Please note.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
5h4sdgy56.jpg

read receipts dont work that way.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
My understanding is that they work by sending you a PM stating that the message was read, when the user to whom the message was sent actually reads it. Correct?

I have sent a PM with a read receipt enabled, then they read it and responded, and then I never got a read receipt before their response saying they read it. I have used read receipts before and this is my understanding of how it is supposed to work, and has worked in the past. This has happened a few times since as I have been testing the read receipt system.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
ridiculous number of 504 and 502 errors tonight

since the one Andy mentioned happened, it's been a lesson in watching paint dry to let the site load getting through all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back