Found: Myself

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
I owe everyone here a big apology. I haven't been around at all and completely just stopped showing up, and dumped my responsibilities on everyone else, especially the mods & Eric.

Truth be told, a big part of why I wasn't online wasn't even because I was hardcore busy or anything, but as much as "men" aren't supposed to admit **** like this I was really depressed for a long time. And all that stuff you hear about it is pretty much true - I was just a pitiful ****in human for that time who didn't really do anything at all. As horrible as that day was, in the weeks after the shooting here on campus though it really helped put things back into perspective for me and have made me realize that sitting around doing nothing but moping is a piss-poor excuse for living your life. I was wasting my time being angry at things that in the end don't really matter.

I also want to say thanks again to all of the guys on here who reached out on that day. I don't want to have this thread turn into the Oprah fan club or nothing but all the words of encouragement helped, so thanks.

Anyways, I am sorry for how I pretty much abandoned these forums without any warning or explanation. Hopefully it didn't piss anyone off too much. I'm going to be taking a bunch of classes over the summer to try and catch up again after this last semester but will be around again for anyone who cares.

chomorro21

Reaction score
Wow man sorry you had to go through that. Im sure its really not a big deal that you were not doing your duties. Real life always comes first over online Life. I am part of probably about 10 different regular forums from cars to Dj stuff, i cant even imagine being a mod at any of them. SO no worries, do what you have to do.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
good to hear you're putting things back into perspective.
Not everyone can do that after such a tragedy that took place at VT

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Good to see you back Cody. Hit me up when you're ready to take care of what we discussed.

Back