FS: Full Accord part out, moving on to an S2000

cvjoint

Reaction score
wat does it use??

It's fully electric, no hydraulic part. Unlike the Accord where swinging the steering wheel hard while stopped will lower your RPMs, on the S2k it just pulls more current so the voltage drops a bit. The feel is great on it and not worrying about noisy pumps is a huge bonus for me.

h0p3l355dork

Reaction score
Can you give us an updated post on exactly what else you have? Also, nice ride, too bad you're parting it out. I'm in irvine too and wouldn't mind swapping parts. I have a 99 v6 sedan though

cvjoint

Reaction score
Can you give us an updated post on exactly what else you have? Also, nice ride, too bad you're parting it out. I'm in irvine too and wouldn't mind swapping parts. I have a 99 v6 sedan though

Sure. I'm updating the front page and giving you a list below. Let me know what interests you, there are lots of parts left:

Updated price list. Last call before Ebay:
Powerslot upsize kit $500. Shipping $40 ON HOLD

Koenig Zero In 18x8 Wheels with Nitto 555 225/40/18 tires. Set of 4 $300 plus stock wheels and tires. $400 w/o stock parts. Shipping is probably a lot, I would need to give a quote. Fits V6

5 lug swap from an Accord V6. $360 complete spindles with Accord DX swap. $320 complete spindles with Accord EX swap (all disc). $200 if you want to do all the work on both cars.

Eibach and H&R suspension $400 or $300 plus your stock parts $40 shipping ON HOLD

Ingalls all around camber adjustment kit with adjustable A-arm fronts, and toe arm rear $200 all I need is the rear replacement bars. $250 without replacement. $25 shipping

Vis CF Trunk $280. $30 shipping. $220 if you have an Accord trunk for me. $180 if it's a blue Accord trunk. ON HOLD

Recaro Race Seats $1000 for both, with rails and custom welded Accord mounting feet. $850 with stock leather seats.

Magnaflow 3 inch metal substrate hi flow cat (49 state legal) $70 +$12 shipping
2 18 inch round straight though Magnaflow resonators $35/piece + $12 shipping/piece
1 oval Magnaflow resonator in the kink $35 +12$ shipping
Apexi WS turbo 3 inch inlet mufflers $60 each +$20 shipping/each (1 left)
Apexi canisters have been painted with BBQ flat black paint to keep it low key, the tips were left chrome.

Eibach Sway bar kit front and rear $180 $150 if I get your stock parts. $25 shipping ON HOLD

Optima battery $40 plus your stock battery

AEM V2 powdercoated $160 $25 shipping

Color matched Type R lip: $45 Shipping $25

Color matched grille: $18 Shipping $5

Momo Pedals with footrest that i haven't installed yet: $35 $5 shipping If local I'll knock off $5 to get the rubber shoes.

Momo Duke shift knob with matching Profile leather boot: $50 $5 shipping, Knock off $15 for stock parts.

My blue led dash conversion for your stock dash for $20

Acura CL type S perforated leather steering wheel. $90 if you give me a stock unit back.

PLX Air/fuel sensor and unit (works with Hondata to get live readouts of A/F or with a standalone gauge) $80

Stack Pro Control oil pressure gauge $150 $12 shipping

Monster Cable DC converter $20 $12 shipping

Engine Mounts Innovative (Innovative customized to fit H22) $220 $20 shipping

Fresh Honda power steering fluid, 5 12oz bottles $8

Last edited:

cvjoint

Reaction score
Trunk and shift knob/boot SOLD.
Front page updated.
Parts left:

Updated price list. Last call before Ebay:
Powerslot upsize kit $250 front $250 rear. Shipping $30/side. REAR SET ON HOLD FRONT AVAILABLE

Koenig Zero In 18x8 Wheels with Nitto 555 225/40/18 tires. Set of 4 $300 plus stock wheels and tires. $400 w/o stock parts. Shipping is probably a lot, I would need to give a quote. Fits V6

5 lug swap from an Accord V6. $360 complete spindles with Accord DX swap. $320 complete spindles with Accord EX swap (all disc). $200 if you want to do all the work on both cars.

Eibach and H&R suspension $400 or $300 plus your stock parts $40 shipping ON HOLD

Ingalls all around camber adjustment kit with adjustable A-arm fronts, and toe arm rear $200 all I need is the rear replacement bars. $250 without replacement. $25 shipping

Recaro Race Seats $1000 for both, with rails and custom welded Accord mounting feet. $850 with stock leather seats.

Magnaflow 3 inch metal substrate hi flow cat (49 state legal) $70 +$12 shipping
2 18 inch round straight though Magnaflow resonators $35/piece + $12 shipping/piece
1 oval Magnaflow resonator in the kink $35 +12$ shipping
Apexi WS turbo 3 inch inlet mufflers $60 each +$20 shipping/each (1 left)
Apexi canisters have been painted with BBQ flat black paint to keep it low key, the tips were left chrome.

Eibach Sway bar kit front and rear $180 $150 if I get your stock parts. $25 shipping ON HOLD

Optima battery $40 plus your stock battery

AEM V2 powdercoated $160 $25 shipping

Color matched Type R lip: $45 Shipping $25

Color matched grille: $18 Shipping $5

Momo Pedals with footrest that i haven't installed yet: $35 $5 shipping If local I'll knock off $5 to get the rubber shoes.

My blue led dash conversion for your stock dash for $20

Acura CL type S perforated leather steering wheel. $90 if you give me a stock unit back.

PLX Air/fuel sensor and unit (works with Hondata to get live readouts of A/F or with a standalone gauge) $80

Stack Pro Control oil pressure gauge $150 $12 shipping

Monster Cable DC converter $20 $12 shipping

Engine Mounts Innovative (Innovative customized to fit H22) $220 $20 shipping

Fresh Honda power steering fluid, 5 12oz bottles $8[/QUOTE]

Back