"Function & Form" Coilovers - 6GA SPECIAL

NASOHC

Reaction score
Re: "Function & Form" Coilover 6GA SPECIALS

wanting to buy the type 2.5s with the 14/10 spring rate.. but at the same time i feel that might be a a harsh ride everyday.. but need the stiffness for track days.. :hide:

Well, I would then recommend the 12/8 spring rate with Type Two.5 ERS Springs :)

Shadow1

Reaction score

give me a good price on the Type Ones. ive been back and forth either the Type Ones or the Megan Racing EZ Streets. maybe you can convince me :) lol

CanadianEh48

Reaction score

I regret selling my type 2's last year. Such a quality product. Might have to make the plunge again soon.

Any chance of someone posting a pic of their car on type 2's at the highest setting? Winters here can be harsh...

001Stunna

Reaction score

I regret selling my type 2's last year. Such a quality product. Might have to make the plunge again soon.

Any chance of someone posting a pic of their car on type 2's at the highest setting? Winters here can be harsh...

about a free pinky finger gap.

Waltizer

Reaction score

Can I please get a quote for type 1s I live in NYC 11417 zip code, and I can't really drop it much but I'm looking for a nice look with a bit stiff of a ride, thanks.

NASOHC

Reaction score

Sorry for late reply on some PMs... Been taking time off with family. Anyways, hit me up.

ShiftShapa

Reaction score

I'm in the exact sam eposition as the original cretaor.
I'm looking for coilovers for my 2002 honda accord 4 cylinder SE. I'm deciding to get the

Ksport Kontrol pro which some with Upper mounts BUT with Accords there are no Camber adjustable plates which sucks!. I got a price on them for about 1030 CDN.

I'm also deciding between Street Basis (720) or Street Advanced (Super STreet) - without upper mount is 1080.
or TYpe 1 and TYpe 2.

Main Q is, do you feel its better to use OEM upper mounts or get coilover system coming with upper mounts and dampening adjustment. I wanted to clarify also do dampening adjustments just alter how fast compression is on the springs? Therefore, could it be wise to adjust damper throughout the seasons like winter/ summer?

Chris Vu

Reaction score

Any hookups on rebuilds ??

Back