FunnyVictor86's '89 Nissan 240sx

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
When are the coilovers coming?! I want to see this thing slammed on its nuts!

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Small update but I'm very excited about it. I always wanted to get a digital instrument cluster for the s13 but they're impossible to find in the j-yard and just as hard to find a good deal on one. I finally got my hands on one :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
... sorry for the bad cell camera pic

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thats pretty dope. they just swap right in? i forgot you had this car, i still want to get a s13 coupe...hopefully after my paychecks get fatter haha.​

Daheavyking

Reaction score
Great find on the digital cluster man!!!!!!! I can't find one for nothing for my s13 fastback!!! I've been looking for 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
thats pretty dope. they just swap right in? i forgot you had this car, i still want to get a s13 coupe...hopefully after my paychecks get fatter haha.​
Yea it was a direct swap for me. I hear you need a sub-harness if it's a dohc chassis. The cluster also needs to have the correct tach for either sohc and dohc which are interchangable.

Great find on the digital cluster man!!!!!!! I can't find one for nothing for my s13 fastback!!! I've been looking for 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. I'm always on the look out at the local junk yards but every time I find a s13 it's already stripped or destroyed. I've had mine for less than a year but it's slowly coming along. Do you have any pictures of yours? You should make a thread here in the Non-6GA section for your s13.

ILLuMina7E

Reaction score
ahh nice hud bro! heard they have so many problems to get working correctly. gj brah

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I finally has cup holder, yes I'm excited over a cup holder! No more having to take out the ash tray and use it as a cup holder.

DSC01532.jpg

Back