Future Innov...

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The brake light thing is kinda...eh...how about people just start taking driving seriously. Improve the driver, not the car.

Black box - end to insurance fraud. Carfax may go out of business.

Economy mode? - ghey

Window tinting is def a good idea. Some of them seem kinda pointless to me.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
The brake light thing is kinda...eh...how about people just start taking driving seriously. Improve the driver, not the car.

I see what you are saying but i disagree. Well, only on cars that have LED taillights. They don't even need to be adaptive, they just need to light up more slowly like an incandesent bulb. Myself, and many of my friends have just slammed on the brakes when the person in front just tapped on their brakes down a hill or on the freeway out of reaction. Now that i'm used to them, it's not a big deal but it's irratating as hell. Or the drivers that keep their foot over the brakes and have a damn strobe show going on.

I4 CG5

Reaction score
I wonder if the finger print thing would work in colder climates. Like if there is ice on it. Or what about if it is raining? I would think that having a sensor on your keys that will unlock the car once you are so close would be a better option. I think that car that someone (blacknight possibly?) posted awhile back and gave rep points for if you knew what it was had something like that.

Last edited:

CHID0

Reaction score

Automakers have been compensating for drivers' lack of driving skill since the 90's with abs, airbags, etc. So much so that the majority of the people on the road don't know how to react in emergency type situations. :coffee:

Back