GoldnKnight's '04 Acura TL 6MT..... It's Time. (56k)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Yeah depending on where it ends up being, could be more fun than IA. I hate to say that, but the 6GA guys don't stick together and cruise/hang out (this past summer it was just Eric, Matt, and I). CanAm looks like everyone's together, which is awesome.

Anyway, nice plate. lol

Love all the lines on this car, and just like a 6GA, the lip kit makes all the difference. You've done a nice job with it, Kevin. Any future plans?

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Plans that WILL eventually get done:

Fog lights (I've had them for over a year, lol)
Gloss Black Roof
Redo Di-Noc Grille
Quad exhaust tips (similar to TL-S)

sunroof

Reaction score
good stuff, these things ride great, i love making it shirp from 1st to 2nd, it's getting rather addictive

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Hey Ken, Type 2's are still doing well, no complaints.

I wish I had some updates for this thread, still nothing worth posting, though. lol
Car hasn't been very high up on the list of priorities lately, but sometime this summer I will try to give it some attention and freshen her up a bit.... and then maybe post some new pics? :lawl: (yes, 2 years later, Chris)

NASOHC

Reaction score
Hey Ken, Type 2's are still doing well, no complaints.

I wish I had some updates for this thread, still nothing worth posting, though. lol
Car hasn't been very high up on the list of priorities lately, but sometime this summer I will try to give it some attention and freshen her up a bit.... and then maybe post some new pics? :lawl: (yes, 2 years later, Chris)

Great to hear man... keep us posted. Car looks great!

Back