Got hail? Want to do something about it?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Lmao. If they're golfball-sized, don't they hurt? Besides, I'd bring a mattress from my bed, and leave it on top of the car, if I'm that desperate like him.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
:henry: I just let it happen haha last time it hailed I was driving to my friends, the first thing of hail sounded like a bullet. But then once we got there we were running into his house and I got nailed on the head and it hurt like a mother ****er! Golf ball size suck bad

I think the metal on our cars are tougher than some.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
It's pretty thin metal. Ask me how I know

I think so, too. My mechanic told me to be extra x2 careful, when rolling my fenders, b/c he told me that panels and paint of Honda vehicles in this generations are very thin and fragile.

Speaking of fenders, there was one time I was laying my butt on the front fender, and it popped in and out, and I freaked out. (I weigh 132lbs btw.)

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
That's odd...

When I parked my car at my friends. Both his car (2012 Hyundai.... Large "luxury" sedan don't recall the name right away) and his brothers (Evo 8) had much more dents. I only got a couple very shallow ones.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Perhaps you tend to park into a place that aren't between other cars, and your friends don't really care about parking spaces?? Trust me, ours is thin. But don't prove it to yourself by laying your butt on a fender lol.

Back