got rid of the honda

uhkord98

Reaction score
theres nothing wrong with american cars. everyone is so stuck on american cars suck, and imports are the best and most reliable.

blindside

Reaction score
uhkord98 said:
yea compared to my accord this this has a sh*t load of power.

as for parts for sale from the car, i still have the wings west rear lip, its painted black. and i have polished cc knobs. diy blackhousing headlights, but id need another set for the car. ive heard nothing but good things about the grand prix and the 3800 v6. im the 2nd owner, the 1st bought the car brand new from the dealership i work at, had all the work done there too. nothing wrong with it.

not a big fan of domestics but i'm still happy for you bro... are you going to sell your wings west rear lip? i need it how much do you want for it? pm me....

cdubb77

Reaction score
uhkord98 said:
yea compared to my accord this this has a sh*t load of power.

as for parts for sale from the car, i still have the wings west rear lip, its painted black. and i have polished cc knobs. diy blackhousing headlights, but id need another set for the car. ive heard nothing but good things about the grand prix and the 3800 v6. im the 2nd owner, the 1st bought the car brand new from the dealership i work at, had all the work done there too. nothing wrong with it.

Not too happy with your decision but good luck. Hope it's reliable. Does help since you work at a Pontiac dealership. Any engine and interior pics? Wanna sell the polished CC knobs to me? PM me. Thanx.

du3ce

Reaction score
should've went with the 7th gen accord, lets see how much u can get for the pontiac if u sell it compare to an "uhkord"

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
GM FTL!! Im sorry, talk it up all you'd like. It's a GM, made by the same people that made the cavalier. I've sat in a GP, it felt like I was going to fall through the seat. It's a step down if you ask me, Honda>GM. Have fun with the power, untill it falls apart. :rolleyes:

naoandlata

Reaction score
Sweet congrats on the new car. I had 2 chevy luminas before that blew an engine and messed up tranny so my dad listened finally got a honda. I miss the torque from the 3.4L V6 though :(

uhkord98

Reaction score
i am willing to sell the ww rear lip and the cc knobs. but i would need your stock ones before i can sell them. i can find out how much shipping would be this week. whats your zip code?

cdubb77

Reaction score
uhkord98 said:
i am willing to sell the ww rear lip and the cc knobs. but i would need your stock ones before i can sell them. i can find out how much shipping would be this week. whats your zip code?

I have no problem giving you my stock knobs. Got pics of your polished ones? My zip is 10475.

uhkord98

Reaction score
the pics are kinda big. but here you go.

04_21_20.jpg

04_21_9.jpg

04_21_1.jpg

uhkord98

Reaction score
du3ce said:
should've went with the 7th gen accord, lets see how much u can get for the pontiac if u sell it compare to an "uhkord"

i cant get **** for the honda, ive had it up for sale for almost two weeks now, i just need to get it in the paper, havent been able to get ahold of the Gazette so i hoping tommorow i can.

oh and i will get more pics up of my car, interior, engine. ive got alot of exterior pics just dont have time right now to post them up.

Last edited:
Back