GrayWolf's 2001 Accord Sedan EX (56k) **Update 5/28/08**

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
Neuspeed sports, H&R sports, Sportlines, really anything that drops you around 1.5 to 2 inches. I know that sounds like a lot but trust me it isn't. I've got a set of Neuspeed sports I can sell you if you want for 75 bucks.

tornado

Reaction score
nice car...i see that you have great plans for her. btw, may i ask where you got your mugen lip and how's the fit?

Raymond

Reaction score
You could get Neuspeed Sport springs like we put on LeeAnn's coupe. They give the car a much better stance but don't slam it to the ground, great drop for a daily drive car IMO.

The new lip looks great man! I think next I would black-house the headlights and get the windows tinted. :)

GrayWolf20

Reaction score
re-tornado: Thank you. I got the lip from ebay, but since I have a 2001 I had to force fit it a little bit, but no cracks.

re-Raymond: Thanks, me and my neighbor where actually just talking about black-housing the headlights lol.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
You need these....

7627-lb-5.jpg

GREYWOLF!!! GET IT?!?!?! LOLZ!!!!!1!!11

rencbejar

Reaction score
Hey where did u find a front lip for a v6 because i been looking for a long time and i can't find it, every lips comes for a 4cyl accord's.Well please let me know what u did. THANKS!!

Back