h22 dizzy wiring

b18lsturbo

Reaction score
whats good people from 6g? I need help i did a h22a swap in my 99 accord lx from a f23a1 and i cant figure out how to wire up the dizzy i did read the swap guide and looked online and nothing.and one more thing the guy i got the swap from gave me a usdm dizzy with ex.coil. and the motor is a obd1 and i know i have a obd2b. can some one show a pic of there dizzy wiring or walk me thru it or point me in the right way anything helps? good looking heres a pic show far trying to get it all ready for the paint shop.trying to upload a pic keep saying to big

99CcordMTF23

Reaction score
I have a wiring thing about it in my build thread. I am still curious how to do this. Since I have the obd2 external coil dizzy.

b18lsturbo

Reaction score
Im working on it ill post some pics and i think im going to have to make a thread on this subject cause alot people ask this same thing all the time

99CcordMTF23

Reaction score
Luckily, I've read all, ALL of the links you posted, And i still cant seem to find an actuall answer for the obd2 external coil dizzy. lol I know how the wiring works, Just dont know what the accord harness needs.

b18lsturbo

Reaction score
today i open both dizzy to find out how the ignition module is wired up.I found out that the stock internal coil is jumped off the 1 spark wire on the stock f23 ignition module. and the h22 has the its coil wired by 2 wires going to the ignition module and one back up.so cause the plug on the h22 coil is 4 pins but only use 3 pins and i been reading that u jump the 3rd off the yellow one.
now the back to wiring ok if u like me and want to use the stock f23 harness u going to need to slice in the h22 harness u going to want to cut these wires long in the original h22 harness.these are the plugs u need to cut off the harness but (((((((first make sure u leave ur f23 harness non cut up yet))))))
why cause u want to move as many sensor u can from the f23 over to the h22
like one main one is cool and change the throttle body to maintain cruise like i did.now go the f23 timing side and take off the to sensor by the main crank.now 4 10mm bolt to take off the 2 sensors then follow the wiring unplug it now that plug is going to be use cut off the sensors.p.s. make the cut long. and use that plug now u should have a plug with 4 wires.now use that run that up to the ignition.im trying to post pics hang on a sec.please

Back