h22 dizzy wiring

b18lsturbo

Reaction score
plugs to cut from h22 harness
cut the wires long for u to shorten them later
1.ignition wires plug
2.coil wiring yes ur see way later not from the plug tho.
3.iab plug yes cause this wire has to be ran to the ecu by itself
4.idle air control valve plug why cause f23 is in the back of its intake
5.injectors clips now before u wire them in put a resistors on the yellow and black wires.but im not use stock injectors im using 450cc dsm.

b18lsturbo

Reaction score
but if ur like me and is going to use a p72 tuned with a obd2b to obd1 harness plug.why p72 cause i want to keep my iab working.on the tuning side im going to turn off some stuff like sensors in the ecu that makes my first crank easy.like
Speed governor removed
Knock sensor removed
Vtec speed limit removed
Disable Oxygen Sensor cause im using a aem wideband
Vtec engagement point to 5000rpm
Rpm Revlimit 8000
remember my build has
msd with ngk
aem tru time cams
450cc dsm
intake
3in from the headers back
f1 flywheel 8.5lbs
exedy double plate stage1 bronze clutch
S2k vtech Solenoid

99CcordMTF23

Reaction score
I have a P28 With no emissions, knock, Ect. 7.8k Rev limit, 4.8k Vtec, Blah blah. My engine Is an OBD2 out of a 2000 Prelude, Which means my Crank And TDC sensors and on the oil pump and i didn't need to extend the wires. As far as the Dizzy, i cut all the wires out of the Prelude harness, It has a Yellow and black wire, that go to the Cam sensor, Then the Ylw/grn to the ignition signal, and a Green wire for the Coil Ground. The Other Plug has the Black/yellow (Power to Dizzy and coil) and blue (Tach signal.) I was just going to Wire the Cps, and the Ylw/grn wire to the accord harness, Then the Blk/Ylw Into the Ylw to the Coil, and back into the Accord harness, and leave the Green to the coil obviously, and The Blue wire just hangin out since the accord uses the Ecu for the tach signal. It SHOULD work... But then again, i'm not a Genius. I figure, ****, it's Only a Honda, not a damn space shuttle.

b18lsturbo

Reaction score
if u use a p28 make sure they add the iab chipset and tuned to use it.ur going to want it.and my obd2 to obd1 harness is labeled not from ebay.cost was 59us dollars.give me a sec the body shop guy is here to take the car and put the front and rear lips and lights all around and prep to paint.cant wait......i got rims sounds and now its h22a yesss cant wait will keep u posted cause im going to do the wiring at my dudes paint shop keep u posted.flat bed just got here

99CcordMTF23

Reaction score
I am not using the ITB's. I don't see much point in the whole, long runner/ short runner nonsense. Just more crap i have to worry about hooking up.

b18lsturbo

Reaction score
if u did what i said earlier with the plug by the crank that u cut and have 4 wires to the colors u should have is green,red,blue and white those are the 4 colors of wires for the tdc and ckp.
1.now connect the green wire to the orange/blue wire from the h22 dizzy
2.now connect the red wire to the white/blue wire from the h22 dizzy
3.now connect the blue wire to the blue/green wire from the h22 dizzy
4.now connect the white wire to the blue/yellow wire from the h22 dizzy

now that takes care of the tdc and ckp for now and if u left the plug like i did it looks real clean... :) in the moring i will do the cyp wires.so keep reading and ill keep posting.

b18lsturbo

Reaction score
back to the wiring now to the cyp wires
1.connect the yellow wire to the orange one from the h22 plug
2.connect the black wire to the white one from the h22 plug

thats take care of the cyp now u have 3 wires left over 2 of them go to the same colors wires but the fat black/yellow wire need to go with the same color wire coming from the iab with those two together u connect it to the black/yellow wire on the f23 harness.
then the yellow/green goes to the yellow/green. ur left with the 1 blue wire but im taking a break its father's day.......

happy father's day one father to another!!!! :)

99CcordMTF23

Reaction score
This is what i came up with, thought i would share.

H22DizzyWiring.jpg

DSCF0926.jpg

b18lsturbo

Reaction score
nice but mines is obd1.some stuff tho cause ur left with the blue one.i fired it up today and man it sounds like it got balls!!!! iab is working nice and my iavc is working perfect no up or down on idle.i still didnt get to drive it yet cause its in the body shop and i just turned it on and revved it up a bit.

Back