H22 swap is DONE!!!

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Ok pics will be coming eventually... I do work full time, have a family, go to engineering school, just moved, and just started my new job. Oh and I work another job on Sunday too. I think the next big upgrade would be with an LSD h22 trans as I have traction issues, although I just did the auto to manual swap not too long ago. In the meantime a bigger air intake would be nice. I did put a 2.5" exhaust on it, made it myself from the prebent pipes at the auto parts store and my welder :)

You live in the same metro area as me. When I do my swap you can help me out right? ;)

Putting pix takes less than 10min tho. When I was really busy, I still posted the acura tl I bought from the auction.

bjorkmae

Reaction score
Yeah I can help when its time for you to do the swap. Stock H22a and yes I have traction issues. I can't get traction in first at about 4k+ rpm if the tires aren't a little warm first. Alothough I did just buy new 205/40/17 wheels and tires so that should solve that problem. I sold my factory set for $400 and bought the new set for $650, a $250 upgrade. The guy I got my wheels from bought them before he got the car and then ended up not getting the car, hence the low price.

CHID0

Reaction score
what's up with the pics? digicam pics? cell phone pics? hand sketch? :lolrun:

ccordex00

Reaction score
Any mods to it? any work done?
numbers?
Yeah I can help when its time for you to do the swap. Stock H22a and yes I have traction issues. I can't get traction in first at about 4k+ rpm if the tires aren't a little warm first. Alothough I did just buy new 205/40/17 wheels and tires so that should solve that problem. I sold my factory set for $400 and bought the new set for $650, a $250 upgrade. The guy I got my wheels from bought them before he got the car and then ended up not getting the car, hence the low price.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Your next post better be some damn pictures. I dont care that we live in the same city,im calling a lock on this thread.

Back