Headers for F23A1?

cdubb77

Reaction score
PiZauL said:
When you say "whizzing" what ya mean? Vid?

It's like a "buzzing", "whizzing" sound. Blacknight described it pretty well. Sound doesn't bother me.

theskytraveler

Reaction score
98AccrdSdn said:
Like I said. I had the Megan SS. No problems out of it. Easy installation. No worries. It is worth the money. If you are looking to geth both. I bought both of mine as a package deal. Header and cat-back(I would recommend a cat-back vs. axle-back) for about $400. Not that expensive.

Hey Where did you get that Combo from, an online store or a local store? If it's online let me know because I'm interested in that combo as well

peace,

98AccrdSdn

Reaction score
Sorry for taking so long to reply. But I got them on Ebay. Anything you want for an F23 with the exception of internals. Can be found on Ebay.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^u get wat u paid for.... which one doesn't fit? the primary or secondary o2 sensor?

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i got a Megan then switched to a DC Ceramic.
the Megan was nice but that whizzing sound wasn't for me.

theaccordian

Reaction score
Ive heard good things about Kamikaze

acc.jpg

relatively cheap, 4-1, and 2.5" collector. Some one grow some balls and be our guinea pig. DC (0 Gains, busted welds) and Megan( bad fitment, durability issues) both have their faults. Some one try soemthing new.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
theaccordian said:
Ive heard good things about Kamikaze

acc.jpg

relatively cheap, 4-1, and 2.5" collector. Some one grow some balls and be our guinea pig. DC (0 Gains, busted welds) and Megan( bad fitment, durability issues) both have their faults. Some one try soemthing new.

Ding!

Back