Headlight bezels

lashlee

Reaction score
I'm about to start on my retrofit and I'm interested in what people have used as the headlight bezel. My OEM's are long gone and I've been using some old aftermarkets that I'm not in love with their fitment. I'm gonna call around to the local junkyards tomorrow to find some OEM's but I know they might be rough if available. What's the best aftermarket replacements or should I wait on a set of OEM's?

Thanks for any help!

Bax

Reaction score
A lot of people, including me, will recommend Depo. But honestly, not trying to be "that guy", but this has been covered more than a few times...

crossfire

Reaction score
Have you checked craigslist? Rock auto sells some OEM replicas for about $80 for the set.

lashlee

Reaction score
Sorry my original post was not specific enough that I want to know about fitment. I did search of "headlight fitment" and out of the 14 that it found only two had anything to do with fitment. I read through all of those as well as reading the retro posts. Don't always assume someone hasn't searched. In my case I wanted an answer that I thought no one else had asked.

Thanks to those who answered!!

Back