Help me Decide on Exhaust

Accord2Show

Reaction score
I am in the market for a new exhaust since I sold my Greddy Evos. The two exhaust systems I am intrested in is the Apexi WS2 or the Magna Flow.
Which is the better of the two? Need to to know the pros and cones of the two.
Like do the hang low if so how low do they hang compared to the Greddys I had?
Where is the best place to buy?
I know the Apexis piping is a mild steel unlike the Magna Flows which are stanless all the way dues that make a difference.
I don't drive it in the snow and it sees very little rain.
Any help you can give me in helping me make my dicition easer Ithank you.

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Vibrant, Invidia, eS Tuning, or Magnaflo are all good ones. As well as HKS and the obvious A'pexi WS2. These are ALL good brands. The choice is up to you. They all sound fantastic, and performance also matches up to their sound. Look for sound clips of each on youtube.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Okay, well then like I said the Magnaflow hangs lower than the Apexi, that's really the only bad thing I can say. But you're not slammed or anything, so it wouldn't matter on your car. And the Apexi mufflers are bigger so you might have to play with rubber hangers to see if you can tuck them up under the car more - that's its only con imo. So those are the biggest cons for each, the pro's for each were in my PM.

I can't compare either of these to the Greddy since I've never owned it, but I know the Apexi is closer to the Greddy in terms of fitment than the Magnaflow is.

Anyway I bought my Magnaflow from www.PerformancePeddler.com, got a great price on it. The Apexi will run you more, cheapest price I ever saw for it was on www.GripMotorsports.com (or maybe Excelerate Performance's site, but that was a while ago.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
The canisters of the Apexi are def. larger, wouldn't that mean they hang lower?

My magnaflow catback never scraped except for one ridiculous incline I was trying to get by. I wouldnt worry about the piping height of either. If something's going to get hit, it will be the flex pipe, from my experience. :rolleyes:

corrosiond

Reaction score
gibson super truck exhaust

Gibson’s research and development manufacturing facility department uses cad cam applications to produce innovative products to meet the demands of today’s performance oriented customers. Gibson designs their products in a fully equipped research and development center with an engine chassis dynometer, computerized CNC mandrel tube benders as well as flow bench/audio test equipment. Each new Gibson exhaust system must pass quality and performance evaluations before it’s produced. Exacting specifications assure the installer and purchaser that all Gibson exhaust systems fit properly and produce specified benefits.

Geewiz

Reaction score
gibson super truck exhaust

Gibson’s research and development manufacturing facility department uses cad cam applications to produce innovative products to meet the demands of today’s performance oriented customers. Gibson designs their products in a fully equipped research and development center with an engine chassis dynometer, computerized CNC mandrel tube benders as well as flow bench/audio test equipment. Each new Gibson exhaust system must pass quality and performance evaluations before it’s produced. Exacting specifications assure the installer and purchaser that all Gibson exhaust systems fit properly and produce specified benefits.

Is this a joke? It's only for trucks. Honda Ridgeline and Element.

Back