HELP SRS Light Doesn't Go Away!

MAR387

Reaction score
Drift -

How do you recommend going about fixing this then? lol.

Drift

Reaction score
Drift -

How do you recommend going about fixing this then? lol.

I would first try to find out why its on. Unfortunately,the only way Ive been able to do this was by going to the dealership and getting it scanned.

BUT, before you freak out, Honda has a life time warranty on seat belts. So if its one of the buckles, which is likely, everything will be free. That means the scanning and the replacement will be free, everything. If you've tried clearing the code and it comes back, then there is something that is not working.

Likely for me, I still have a **** load of friends at the dealership I used to be a service writer at, so I just slip right in the back door and have one of the techs check it out for me. If there is a problem, then I go back to the service drive and get a repair order.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Just a suggestion, for any of you that have had a similar problem and fixed it, a DIY write-up with pics, is always helpful.

Johnson

Reaction score
i would first try to find out why its on. Unfortunately,the only way ive been able to do this was by going to the dealership and getting it scanned.

But, before you freak out, honda has a life time warranty on seat belts. So if its one of the buckles, which is likely, everything will be free. That means the scanning and the replacement will be free, everything. If you've tried clearing the code and it comes back, then there is something that is not working.

Likely for me, i still have a **** load of friends at the dealership i used to be a service writer at, so i just slip right in the back door and have one of the techs check it out for me. If there is a problem, then i go back to the service drive and get a repair order.
+1

Last edited:
Back