HELP SRS Light Doesn't Go Away!

CG6-WASABI

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So, recently i had new interior speakers and a new subwoofer installed in my car, everything was fine but i had second thoughts about have two 12's in my trunk so i went back and got something smaller but better,

anyway

when they finished putting the newer subwoofer in i noticed the SRS red light stayed on, it usually disappears when you start driving, at first i was like whatever about it and i thought it would disappear sooner or later, but i guess i was wrong and now its stays on!

what do u guys think the problem is, i know it has to do something with my airbags but how do i get rid of the light?

please help, thanks!

pics

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

EnjoiPugs

Reaction score
It's easy. I just used a piece of speaker wire and it worked great. If you're confused you should go look under the dash and it should make more sense. Just follow the instructions up there^ and you'll be fine.

MAR387

Reaction score
Sorry for bringing this back from the grave but could the SRS light being lit be a problem?

Drift

Reaction score
Sorry for bringing this back from the grave but could the SRS light being lit be a problem?

Yes, thats what its there for, to let you know there is a problem. And with it on, the airbags will not deploy.

Back