Hogan Arrested

osiriskidd

Reaction score
dui charges.
1107_hogan_booking.jpg

Cops have concluded Nick Hogan was drinking the night he crashed his Supra, severely injuring his best friend.

PRESS RELEASE
http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/1107_hogan_press_release_wm.pdf

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
guess that goes to show parents that they can't let their kids hang out with other people over 21...cause they will let them drink...like i know alcohol prolly wasn't the main cause of this accident....thats been covered on here anyway...but damn his parents are stupid for letting him go out with his friends that are all 21+...that pushed this from an accident that will cause him probs...to felony charges.....if i was a parent...i might give my kid a cool car if im able...but hell no is he gonna be taking it clubbing/partying with people older than him...i can understand his parents are rich...let him drive nice cars etc...i dont care about that...but they put way too much trust in him this time...

osiriskidd

Reaction score
guess that goes to show parents that they can't let their kids hang out with other people over 21...cause they will let them drink...like i know alcohol prolly wasn't the main cause of this accident....thats been covered on here anyway...but damn his parents are stupid for letting him go out with his friends that are all 21+...that pushed this from an accident that will cause him probs...to felony charges.....if i was a parent...i might give my kid a cool car if im able...but hell no is he gonna be taking it clubbing/partying with people older than him...i can understand his parents are rich...let him drive nice cars etc...i dont care about that...but they put way too much trust in him this time...

my thoughts exactly. i sympathize because i know when i have a kid i'll do everything in my power to spoil them.

however, i'll make sure they're smart about what they do and who they hang with.

hogan doesn't deserve jailtime cuz hes a "rich spoiled tv brat," but the fact that he was drunk driving and turned his friend into a vegetable.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
also makes you think next time you are driving with a friend who doesn't wear a belt...even if you are...it can be your responsibility if something happens to them...so make sure your friends buckle up

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
Since he only blew a .055, the DUI will likely be "non-adjudicated" meaning he gets off by paying a fine and taking driving school. Since the BAC was less than the legal limit for an adult, the courts usually let minors off the hook even if it was over the .02. I did this when I was 19 (and stupid) and I had many friends who did it as well. More than likely, If they are charging him as an adult for the reckless driving, they are going to have to let him off of the DUI since he was still under the limit as an adult.
I still think it's a shame. That little bastard should have to pay for his recklessness and total disregard for the safety of others. I hope the family of the passenger sues the crap out of his dad.

ccordex00

Reaction score
that sucks men, i don't like the fact that celebrities get away with all the charges and stuff, but it sucks, If i was a parent and my kid was spoiled i'll prob be teachin him instead of making a show..

Back