Hogan Arrested

turboputz

Reaction score
I just feel bad for that kid who's life and future were destroyed in an instant.
I don't know if that's somethig Hogan has to "pay" for or not. How do we know that this friend wasn't just as responsible for instigating this race as was Hogan? Also it wasn't a high speed incident. Yeah Hogan's the dumbass who lost control, but at the same time you always got to look out for yourself and the situations you put yourself in. Buckle up yourself and don't expect your friends to act like parents. And if the driver of the car you're in is acting like a f**king yahoo, tell him to chill out, or he can just drop you at the 711. Sometimes it takes big balls to be "uncool." I'mn just playing a little devil's advocate and offering a different perspective so don't take it as anything more. I will not be donating to a defense fund for Nikc Hogan anytime soon.lol

However it is rather despicable that Nick shows no apparent remorse or regret for the terrible consequences of his actions, nor does he seem to have learned anything from the accident based on that other blog I read where he talks about a drfting season. The "pray for my friend" he tossed in at the end was pure platitude and clearly an afterthought. Obviously the kid is an extremely self-centered and immature person.

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
I totally agree with all of that^^

I just hope his daddy gets sued so maybe he will get pissed at little Nicky and take away some of his toys.

CHID0

Reaction score
He's becoming a Lindsy Lohan type train wreck.....only way less famous.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
did you guys hear that his lawyer said it was the passenger's fault he was injured so badly because he wasn't wearing his seatbelt?

yeah, the d-bag said that.

j_man_honda

Reaction score
He deserves it..... Or maybe I'm just jealous because his parents buy Supra's!!!!....:bash:

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
lol

we LOVE hating on celebrities no matter what the reason is. I think it's the jealousy factor... lol

osiriskidd

Reaction score
lol

we LOVE hating on celebrities no matter what the reason is. I think it's the jealousy factor... lol

of course, but we also hate on how they get slaps on the wrist.
this kid pretty much ruined the life of his friend.

sure, i defended him because people were saying "hogan should die because hes on TV/rich/spoiled" but he should not be above the law just because he has money. he ruined the life of another human and broke countless laws.

including illegel tint :D

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
I do agree the passenger had his own responsibility to buckle his own seatbelt. I kind of doubt the passenger was like "Hey Nick, don't race this guy! Slow down!" You know what I mean?

Back