Honduh is going down 2/28/06

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
BadgerType said:
i wonder if he reads on here somtimes...

i dont think he reads here occasionally. like skabone said, he has a 7th gen. he did manage to find out that people were talking spit about him, but to think of it, i dont think he found out on his own. i think theres a snitch that told him. thats what i think.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Probably
But if he's anything like me, He's a member of other boards that don't involve a 6th gen Accord
I'm also a member of SVTperformance, Spec-V board, and Club RSX

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
I posted on e-h.com, Io had made a comment that people were running over here to talk crap. That's not what we're trying to do here. Comments about Io have been said, discussion can come to end about that person now.

Most of us here have been members of Honduh for a while and have frequented it at one time or another. Regardless of disagreements with one person or another, point is, Honduh has been a black hole for drama in the last 8 mos. That's what encouraged 98 & Io to do what they did with setting up the new board. I've always respected the community at Honduh, and the same respect is going to carry over to E-H.

Hopefully the rest of you guys share the same feeling of respect, and maybe we can try to restrain from making comments about Iobidder that aren't really constructive anymore

skabone

Reaction score
Wildman said:
I posted on e-h.com, Io had made a comment that people were running over here to talk crap. That's not what we're trying to do here. Comments about Io have been said, discussion can come to end about that person now.

Most of us here have been members of Honduh for a while and have frequented it at one time or another. Regardless of disagreements with one person or another, point is, Honduh has been a black hole for drama in the last 8 mos. That's what encouraged 98 & Io to do what they did with setting up the new board. I've always respected the community at Honduh, and the same respect is going to carry over to E-H.

Hopefully the rest of you guys share the same feeling of respect, and maybe we can try to restrain from making comments about Iobidder that aren't really constructive anymore
well said

like I said earlier, I always though of this site as a sister/brother site. both sites are full of 6th gen accord members, and both sites are full of good info and good members.

98EXL

Reaction score
Wildman said:
Garrett,

Glad to see you chime in man. I don't spend a whole lot of time on other boards just b/c of schoolwork, but I definitely appreciate what you and Io and Jeff and everyone else have worked together to do to Honduh and try and keep it going, without someone on the outside interjecting every now and then just to **** things up. Anyone who's spent any time on Honduh knows what a pain in the *** the situation was getting to be, and you guys were the ones who decided to make some sacrifices to step up and deal with the issue.

That said, you guys have also seem to do a good job moderating the forums on both boards. The only exception to that that I've seen was banning 5thgen. Granted he made have made a smartass remark, but like you said, that comes with the territory and sometimes you just have to expect an occasional smartass comment. I think he just had the misfortune of making such a comment when you and Io and everyone else was dealing with other **** and didn't have the patience for it.

We've been pretty lucky on this board, we haven't really had too many troublemakers, and I think we've only banned one person. But you can't always work things out by talking, and sometimes some prick just needs the banstick.

As for the 5thgen thing, while I and others may disagree it's not our place to say, it didn't even happen on this forum, and with everything you guys have done for the community at Honduh the last thing I'd want to do is try and tell you how to do your job.

thanks dude, things have been rough in the interpron...I don't really have anything else more to say, other than the 5thgenaccord thing has been taken care of, io talked to him, things pretty much are settled at this point.

Back