Honduh is going down 2/28/06

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Hammer03 said:
i think its gonna turn into hondatech
:shivers:
theres only like 3 people who actually know what cars are on that site. its so hard to find any answers cause of all the useless members and their equally useless comments. hopefully itll all work out in the end, lifes crazy after all.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ryan s said:
:shivers:
theres only like 3 people who actually know what cars are on that site. its so hard to find any answers cause of all the useless members and their equally useless comments. hopefully itll all work out in the end, lifes crazy after all.

Funny, I thought I was the only one that felt that way.

Ryon527 - who has the smartass comments?

klee

Reaction score
Got it. I don't really post there unless I have something I want to sell. What's bizzare, most of the auto crossing Accords hang around on that board.

du3ce

Reaction score
watch out for Iobidder that guy is on a power trip, he was bossy when he was on honduh now he got his own site who knows what will happen, heck he already banned some guy for saying theres a lawnmower section lol.

ryon527

Reaction score
du3ce said:
watch out for Iobidder that guy is on a power trip, he was bossy when he was on honduh now he got his own site who knows what will happen, heck he already banned some guy for saying theres a lawnmower section lol.

thats the guy I was talking about

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Iobbider was an *** on Honduh, now he just seems like real tool for doing that. There was no need for **** like that. Seems like he's making it his own lil play toy for him and his 7thgen bretheren. No **** he's on a power trip, kinda ruining this whole "everyone from Honduh stay together" thing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying 5thgen's comments were all that great but it didn't need to go that far, especially over something so dumb.

Dude even deleted the thread, what a pansy.

Last edited:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
i've met iobidder in real life... and he can be a nice guy, but so far I'll agree with everything that's been said. when I met him up in MD he kept saying how he was going to kick my ***. I'm 6ft 270, he's like 5'7 120. He can be alright, but he struck me as one of those guys who always are trying to prove themselves as better than you. Someone else on honduh who was there when I met him (who will remain unnamed) described it as Short Syndrome, or the Napolean complex lol

Back