Hood vinyl ideas

cfox28

Reaction score
in my mind, I think Vinyls are hard to do tastefully. If you do Maybe something simple like some type of stripe graphic. If u do something that covers the whole car its going to overwhelm any graphic sensibilities; I know some ppl r in to that, and if u r i guess go for it!

J30MAN

Reaction score
brick wall pattern? riveted sheet metal?

interesting, ill have to search around

in my mind, I think Vinyls are hard to do tastefully. If you do Maybe something simple like some type of stripe graphic. If u do something that covers the whole car its going to overwhelm any graphic sensibilities; I know some ppl r in to that, and if u r i guess go for it!

I will only be covering the hood. And i agree on it being hard to do tastefully, Adrians wood grain is probably the cleanest idea I have seen. But I wont be stealing that, not cool on my part.

nothing.

please.

it's up in the air still, it wont be anytime soon. If anything, along with the roof and trunk im covering the hood with the 3m clear vinyl stuff.

metrick1235

Reaction score
car-bonnet-hood-painting-vinyl-sticker-cf-15--30143216174.jpg

Sticker bombed
l_cf873ea450fd4a3ab1e1a5aa02553876.jpg

$25 on ebay...

ba7639bf9fac.jpg

Ok so i dont really like these, but these area few i saw on google images..im not really a hoodvinal person unless its like the racing stripes on a muscle car from the 60/70's era...

J30MAN

Reaction score
I was thinking either a DIFFERENT wood grain style than Adrian has, or stickerbomb. But i would have an OEM hood bra on both.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
So whats the point? So put a naked lady up there using her hands to cover her boobs and the hood bra covering her pu$$y ... then put a camara recording your car and I bet atleast one person will try to pull the hood bra down to see the womans private lmao ... I know I would just to see if you actually did it lol

Back