Horray new dyno numbers come look

Egi7

Reaction score
uberdata can be used with autos, uberdata 1.70 repack edition, and uberdata 1.66 .If you want me to send you the program theAccordian send me a pm.

theaccordian

Reaction score
Egi7 said:
All your mods are good, but man with 9:3 or 9:2 compression I dont see how you are getting 189-194 hp out of your motor. I mean, customs cams go hand and hand with high compression when making N/A power, especially with a long stroke motor. You've got a built bottom end, yes, but its built for high boost ie: nitrous, boost, low compression, not all motor. Also, I have uberdata, and you cannot use or tune it with any stock accord ecu, being either obd1 or obd2. You have to use either a OBD1 P06, P28, or P72. Iam currently using uberdata 1.70repack with a P06, to tweak a basemap for my G23 build. I also have a tuned F23 vtec map using uberdata 1.70 that my friend currently runs, if you want to take a look at it. It was also made for an aggressive cam setup. I need to see your N/A dyno plot, to believe your all motor results. Iam not badgering and I hope you prove me wrong, but I need proof.

maybe if you post up the dyno, you can put this to rest. I HOPE you prove egi7 wrong lol.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Uberdata only works on OBD1 cars. So unless your already manual and switch to OBD1, it's of no use to us.

Us auto guys are stuck with Greddy e-manage and e-manage ultimate and some other one I can't think of.

Last edited:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Egi7 said:
uberdata can be used with autos, uberdata 1.70 repack edition, and uberdata 1.66 .If you want me to send you the program theAccordian send me a pm.

don't know if its true because I don't have any reason to stay up with tuning programs but egi seems confident

edit: greg I dunno why but I always assumed your car was a manual. friggin autos are so damn slow. blah

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wildman said:
don't know if its true because I don't have any reason to stay up with tuning programs but egi seems confident

edit: greg I dunno why but I always assumed your car was a manual. friggin autos are so damn slow. blah

Nope, rebuilt just like yours.

Jeffro

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Manuals FTW! :peace:

Thank you, thank you very much :afro:

Egi7

Reaction score
Guys I tell ya, it works with auto. All you need is a Obd2b to Obd1 auto conversion harness, get a P06 or P28 ecu and get a Accord or H22 Tcu for the transmission control. Download uberdata 1.70 or 1.66, and its works. I have a good basemap for the f23, that I was willing to share with demon5pd. Greddy e-manage is no where near as user friendly as uberdata is, plus you can find lots of tuned maps online for it.

kapao818

Reaction score
o so you do have to go OBDI. nah..too much work. i'll stick with the mission impossible plan of 150whp. :p

theaccordian

Reaction score
you dont necessarliy 'NEED" to convert to obd1 to run this setup. although it will enhance your mods better, I dont see why you can just use a piggyback and a cam gear to tune demon5spds NA setup.

Egi7

Reaction score
Yea, you could just run a piggyback, but it wont be as good. And iam convinced that with his low compression, there only so much you can get out of 9:2. It took Pirate 11.7 -12.5 comp. to pull his 187-200hp dyno, utilizing the same block (the f23), with a DOHC head with stage 3 cams. The only real software available for obd2 accords is Greddy e-manage ultimate or AEM standalone, and they are a pain to tune an very costly. Uberdata is the open source version to hondata, an a hell of a lot more user friendly.

Back