Horray new dyno numbers come look

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
isn't there a down side to painting the intercooler?

black attracts heat, which makes the ic less effective...but it's the best way not to attract popos to ur car

with my car looking as it is right now, i need to hide everything!

demon5spd

Reaction score
The camshaft was $380 but sadly it's only a regrind but it should hold up just as good as a new one, but i don't think any one makes a camshaft thats nots a regrind but i can't quite remeber who right now.

theaccordian

Reaction score
those numbers are amazing for an f23!!! but I gotta take it with a grain of salit with nitrous and all.

But still 189 whp NA!! thats what Im talking about. Are you using high comp pistons? wouldnt make sense since you got it from a guy who used them for turbo. IM guessing most of the power came from the gude cam, port and polish, and your tune.

Hows the idle with the gude cam? do you have to upgrade youre valvetrain? and where is the gude camshaft's power band ? just top end. or all over the rev range?

Im seriously considering this. 170-190 whp NA, screw the $5,000 for the H22, im sticking with the f23!

Im planning to go with this setup:

current mods:

AEM V2
DC Sports header
Carsound Hi flow cat
Magnaflow 2.25" catback
Jet ECU reprogram

Future mods:

Ported TB and IM
IM thermal coated
Gude Camshaft Regrind
Cam Gear
Apexi SAFC
ditch JET ecu??

With the auto, if I can get anywhere between 150-175 hp ill be happy. Do you think its possible?

Last edited:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
very impressive #'s. I'm also interested to hear more about the n/a side of things. having ran a 75 shot for quite a while I know what you mean about bottles going quick, and it sucks when the bottle is empty and your car is suddenly twice as slow lol

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
dude, this car just inspired me to get to work on mine. F23 FTW.

pretty soon H22/H23 FTL....310 lb/ft torque!!!!

Crono139

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
Hows the idle with the gude cam? do you have to upgrade youre valvetrain? and where is the gude camshaft's power band ? just top end. or all over the rev range?

Ditto.

dynasty

Reaction score
wow. i love that number right there. got a pic of the engine shot? =p

demon5spd

Reaction score
Hey guys when i can fully wake up from last night LOL, i'll head out to the garage to get all the part #'s so i can make a good upgrade list, oh and just one more thing remeber that this was with a manual tranny so auto might be about 5 - 10 hp less but there is alot of things i've seen that can make accord auto trans pretty good.

Back