Horray new dyno numbers come look

sportyaccordy

Reaction score
Damn 189whp??? That's crazy!

You should try and score an H23 intake manifold and a corresponding ECU...that could push you to 200whp N/A easily. What compression are you running?

demon5spd

Reaction score
sportyaccordy said:
Damn 189whp??? That's crazy!

You should try and score an H23 intake manifold and a corresponding ECU...that could push you to 200whp N/A easily. What compression are you running?

Hmmm how well does the H23 intake manifold help out i haven't heard anything about trying to use the H23 manny my stock manifold is port and polished but if the runners are bigger i might be able to gain some more power from it, as far as ecu goes i'm running a programble ecu so i can customize quite a bit but i'll check in on the manny.

sportyaccordy

Reaction score
demon5spd said:
Hmmm how well does the H23 intake manifold help out i haven't heard anything about trying to use the H23 manny my stock manifold is port and polished but if the runners are bigger i might be able to gain some more power from it, as far as ecu goes i'm running a programble ecu so i can customize quite a bit but i'll check in on the manny.
Well I dunno anything about the F23 IM, but I do know the H22/H23 IMs have bigger plenums than the F22As, and they have dual runners. The difference for me was recognizable right away, especially in the midrange. Well worth the $125 or so I paid.

HandoEX

Reaction score
Wow, very nice numbers! There aren't many 300+ whp/wtq 6th gens out there. When did you switch to a wet kit?

Twobit

Reaction score
gah, i think nitrous is cheap :-\ it's either goin full NA and boring the engine out or somethin, or F/I

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
**** that, speed is speed, nitrous or not.

this car is very impressive. i am inspired to go out and spend money on my car now.

yeah Auto can be a set-back or it can just be something used to prove everyone else wrong. i went to this racing transmission shop and they said they only work on automatic transmissions. it was weird but they got 10 second civics with autos and they said they use Level 10 kits A LOT.

HandoEX

Reaction score
Twobit said:
gah, i think nitrous is cheap :-\ it's either goin full NA and boring the engine out or somethin, or F/I
Haha, you've never used nitrous have ya;) Nitrous isn't cheap, that's for sure!

And I haven't heard of one person acheiving these numbers with an NA set up on a 6th gen and only a few with boost.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
even without the nitrous nearly 190whp n/a is still impressive.

and nitrous definitely isn't cheap, the costs add up faster than you'd expect.

Hlover

Reaction score
hey first of all I'm new so whats up. Ok now demon5spd I think that you should keep our car the way it is. If I was you I would not go turbo to me 300hp is more then I need plus I really dont think that all that HP is really needed on the streets any way. To me 189 Hp is perfect for the street their is very few cars out on the street with more HP then that and besides with only 189 for daily driving your fuel economy is still pretty good.

theaccordian

Reaction score
Hlover said:
hey first of all I'm new so whats up. Ok now demon5spd I think that you should keep our car the way it is. If I was you I would not go turbo to me 300hp is more then I need plus I really dont think that all that HP is really needed on the streets any way. To me 189 Hp is perfect for the street their is very few cars out on the street with more HP then that and besides with only 189 for daily driving your fuel economy is still pretty good.

welcome man

I agree 300+ whp is unecessary for a daily driven street car. 180+ whp is more than enough to get it to scoot.

the thing is his his car is meant for the track as well as the street. For all I now this guy is a pioneer for the F23 which has been for the most part written off. Demon5spd go ahead man, show the capabilites of the f23, push it ot the limit, prove the haters wrong.

Back