How do you deal with road rage

shavedaccord

Reaction score
lol my uncle used to carry a squirt can of oil in his truck, people who tailgated got a few squirts.

and yes Andy trunk monkey ftw

Fuzz

Reaction score
It depends on where you are and where they live.

For instance if I am driving on the highway and someone cuts me off I flash my lights to let them know how friggin close they came, but I don't "drive with my high beams".

If someone is tailgating me hard core I just slow down to tap the brake pedal with my left foot. I have no respect for people who tail gate. Now there is a DIFFERENCE. If someone pulls behind me after switching lanes and is on my bumper for 30 seconds thats not tail gating. When the guy is there for 5 minutes and he could see what station my radio is tuned too... then I get mad.

Throwing water bottles or apple cores and other random non-damaging objects works wonders. My brother uses ball-bearings, but he is on a bike and if your tailing him its extremely dangerous. Ball bearings shatter the front window and destroy rads.

IF HOWEVER **** HAPPENS ON THE SIDE ROADS NEAR MY HOUSE...

I follow them. I pulled off the Highway one time, it drop to a 30mph zone, so I slow to like 40, but this guy wants to do 80. At the stop sign I get the "whats your problem kid" and I tell the guy "Sorry sir, but I like to respect the speed limits". He tell me to **** off, and then I proceed to follow him from a distance. After he pulls into his driveway, he is almost at his front door, I stop infront of his house, and say... "Would you like me to show you how your suppose to stop at a stop sign too", and drive off.

The following day I deposited a "Driver's Handbook" inside his mail box.

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
what i do to piss the other person off is to shake my fist out the window as they pass by hahah. just like in the cartoons when they show their road rage, cuz people are used to seeing others flip others off while i shake my fist and you jsut see their facial expression as a "wtf was that" hahah

ZFreak

Reaction score
My answer:
DSC_2540.jpg

No seriously though, I just yell at them in my car, and then get over it. I don't let it ruin my day.

Back