How do you deal with road rage

xx24xx

Reaction score
When I was younger I would follow them and get in their face or scream at them via the next lane. I've broken someones driver's window and broke off their side view mirror once. Fkn guy was on the cell phone and almost caused a really serious accident. I've even sped up and slammed on the brakes, turning the vehicle sideways, to block a 2 lane road ... got out and had a little "chat" with the person cutting people off, tailing, and swerving in lanes like a Nascar driver. I swear that kid pissed his pants. He was tearing up like a b**** lol. I'm a big guy so I don't take crap from anyone.

In Hawaii it's a little different. It's too small of a place to express road rage. If its some young punk though....IT'S ON! Someone parked really close to me a few months ago. So I expressed my frustration by kicking the rear quarter panel of the car. (88 4 door accord) It left a HUGE dent lol. You can always step on the muffler, key the sides of the car, etc. if they have no manners parking.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
Well when someone is tailgaiting me, I do something just like HondaLuver83 does. lol
Cut me off or cut infront of me. I let it go. Come home, walk around the block find an old tv, take a bat and pund the crap out of it.:smash:

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
oh man I have serious road rage. if someone is tail gaiting me depending on my mood ill either go slower then speed up when they try to pass, brake check, stare them down in my rear view (no tinted windows so I know they can see me), haul *** and put my hand out signaling them to catch up (which they never do cause of my road rage), and maybe a couple other tactics.

if someone cuts me off, ill get really pissed. ill floor it right by them (pretty close to their car when im passing) then cut them off. I know its immature and stupid but thats what road rage can do to people. I also hate when people just move over into my lane without using a turn signal (pet peeve) so I pass them, turn my signal on and very slowly move into their lane (basically cutting them off but slowly).

Im trying to develop patience and calm down, but sometimes its just like wtf!

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
brake check if they're being a dick about tailgating, middle fingers for anything that almost hits me, otherwise i'm usually going in the slow lanes so i'm less tense and more apt to just let **** roll off mah shoulders.... like this:

obama-1.gif

lwlba

Reaction score
i value my car too much to do anything stupid with it lol.

when i get tailgaters, i just keep driving and ignore it.

i do get mad wehn ppl cut me off though but i try to ignore it and if i can't, i'll just complain to the gf haah

finch13

Reaction score
Hmmm...

Bad Parking Jobs: Fill out a flyer from youparklikeanasshole.com, stuff inside an official police ticket envelope and stick under their wiper. If they damage my car and I am sure it was the car next to me, they get something in return.

Tailgaters: One single lane roads, I brake check. On the freeway I speed up until I can change lanes or we match speeds. Usually I do that in the fast lane, in the middle lane or slow lane I let people pass like they're supposed to instead of tailgating. I'm usually the one behind other people though, but I do follow the 2-3 second rule in distance. If they are going under the limit or super slow in the fast lane, you best believe I'm ridin booty.

People Cutting Me Off: I chase them down or use my super handling abilities and speed up and swerve around them, with blinkers of course.

I'm very conscious of my surroundings on the roads though and usually use the slow lane at 5 over or so until I need to pass someone. I don't cut people of, in fact I have a little rule I use when I pass someone and want to move in front of them again: I wait until I can see both headlights in my side mirror, then there is always plenty of room between our cars and I don't have to look over my shoulder. I can't rage too much since my license will get taken away if I get another ticket, but if someone is being a complete idot I let it out and yell and ****.

Another hint for tailgating someone else: look through their windows at the care in front of THEM so you can brake before the person in front of you does.

idriveanaccord

Reaction score
getting cut off i ride their ***, tail gaiting i go exactly the speed limit if its a one laner but if its multiple i just stay in front, and getting passed i drop a gear and speed up :lawl:

Back