How much does 5lug cost for an accord?

acedomain

Reaction score
my bad i lost wifi earlier ....i just look at my ex parts and when you change everything you basiclly just have the rear knucles and calipers and the front knucles and you still need to get the callipers for the front plus the hubs so idk its up to you i suk at explaining this but you will understand when you do it.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you have and ex already just swap hubs. You dont need the trailing arms, spindles, brake lines, etc.

Nismode

Reaction score
If you have and ex already just swap hubs. You dont need the trailing arms, spindles, brake lines, etc.
Trouble is, you have to use a pressing machine I believe for the front hubs (on and off), and the rear's bolt on and off. Also, the V6 has different front calipers/rotor sizes.

I think (what I've heard).

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
it's pretty simple since you are already rear disc

front:
-spindle w/ av6 hub [to save money avoid having to press in new bearings]
-av6 caliper w/ pads
-av6 front discs

rear:
-av6 rear hub
-av6 rear disc

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trouble is, you have to use a pressing machine I believe for the front hubs (on and off), and the rear's bolt on and off. Also, the V6 has different front calipers/rotor sizes.

I think (what I've heard).

I know, or you can just swap the front knuckles since you're taking them off anyways and knock about an hour off of install time.

Back