HP gains on my new Mugen Headers for F20b

payndew

Reaction score
hey guys as you know Im sleeping out my 6th gen sedan into a sleeper. So far ive done a f20b swap, some tokico ground control, Clutchmasters FX300 setup, and now i just ordered some Mugen 4-2-1 headers to drop down into my stock exhaust. I have a few questions.

1. how much WHEEL hp am i looking at as far as gains with a stock exhaust and these headers?

2. How much different will my car sound? I hate a loud car, just something that doesnt sound stock ;)

3. Will this get me laid? (haha i'd love to see some funny answers on this one)

4. How much total whp am i looking at?

Its my first swap guys, just happened to have a few bucks lyin around to do some mods or a new car, so i decided with this. Please bare with me here I love you all <3 (no homo):nutswinger:

9450erick

Reaction score
hahaha u probably wont get laid. i was running 4-2-1 megan racing headers on stock exhaust and it sounded stock lol. i didnt get laid until i put my greddy evo 2 exhaust :boink:
2-3 whp gain

GlassJAw

Reaction score
if Imma throw any sort of "guessed" hp figure out there, I would say 190whp. Hopefully at some point you will get it on the dyno, if so it would be fun to see who guesses the closest whp figure.

payndew

Reaction score
if Imma throw any sort of "guessed" hp figure out there, I would say 190whp. Hopefully at some point you will get it on the dyno, if so it would be fun to see who guesses the closest whp figure.

well i get the car back this friday all ready just in time for the "Under da bridge meet" here on the east coast on saturday noon time. Ill def get a dyno sheet to post up and see who wins :D

GlassJAw

Reaction score
What induction setup is on it??
Also what ECU are you running the engine off?
Just read you are using the stock exhaust so I will reduce my guesstimate by 4whp hahaha

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
uh, aren't those mugen headers like ridiculously expensive?

really at this point you need to do more work with a tuning place and work on the ECU next unless you're going turbo. Even then, ECU.

also... confidence and large genitals will get you laid, not your mode of transportation.

just because you're noticed doesn't mean you'll get laid, unless you go the rape route.

Back